Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sledgehammer and clodbuster?

The Avante was for sure a Tamiya.They just re-released the Avante recently.Its been all over RCAction.They say it's the same as the 88' version only batter made parts.The parts are interchangeable between the 2.
    Tamiya always had the coolest kit. If my brothers only still had their RC's.I remember a USA-1 Cheverolet,Midnight Pumpkin,and the Grass Hopper.Just recently my father passed down his Tamiya 934 Porsche,It's the one he built with them back in the day. I did some research and found out that the Porsche 934 was the first kit Tamiya ever released.
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

I will be looking up the avante release, cause that would take me back to my teens. It was a great first car, but as a been I couldn't afford the parts acquisition ( if you obo what I mean ) I sold it with a broken part at a bad lo$$. I wish many times I would have kept it. My local hobby store doesn't carry tamiya parts, do if I get one I will have to order parts online.

Excursions my spell check, hopefully you can translate what I meant to say.

Yah man I gotcha,The Avanta re-rekease had been sorta a big deal.If I understand correctly they are re-releasing alot of the models. I think they all come in a RTR platform though.

Rtr is what I usually buy, BTW is your stampede 4x4? That's a truck I'd like toget

yah Its 4x4. Its a good truck. Pretty straight forward. I replaced the shocks with some Integy piggy backs,Helped immensly. They do leak a bit more than I thought they would.I like mu rustler better though. I put some foams on it and its a beast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12