Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arrma RC

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    its..poop....not hobby grade...not saying it's not without its market..but just another random brand, plastic crap that needs loads of mods to be "hobby grade" like I said though...fine for a fun rc...
    So you've had a chance to get your hands on one and drive it?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This is absolutely hobby-grade RC. High Quality plastics, metal gears, steel dogbones, durable TVP chassis(which is an incredible design as its a basher and not a racer!) only bummer on the raider is battery tray, but u can fit almost any 2s LiPo by removing the giant reciever box, opening for more space in the cockpit allowing the wires to have much room.
    IMO it's also the best looking 1/10 on the market!
    btw on the other arrma cars there are more space for both batteries and wires and the problem is not there with their other vehicles.

its..poop....not hobby grade...not saying it's not without its market..but just another random brand, plastic crap that needs loads of mods to be "hobby grade" like I said though...fine for a fun rc...
    behind Arrma is Durango RC which is a serious racing company. so have you tested one since you say it's poop? it's not a cheap made ching-chong car, it's actually a decent one...
    It's full metal gear transmission, TVP plates, steel dog bones ++ and seems to be pretty durable and brushless ready. I would say the Arrma RC cars is just as good if not better than Traxxas rustler etc..

A new design could actually be something good... even without the letters " T R A X X A S" on it, it could actually be pretty decent...
    Last edited by SAVAGEry; 11-30-2011 at 04:02 PM.

btw guys, the battery holder on the other cars (fury, granite, vortex that you will see soon) from Arrma is extended and you also got more space for both wires and battery...

Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGEry View Post
    behind Arrma is Durango RC which is a serious racing company. so have you tested one since you say it's poop? it's not a cheap made ching-chong car, it's actually a decent one...
    It's full metal gear transmission, TVP plates, steel dog bones ++ and seems to be pretty durable and brushless ready. I would say the Arrma RC cars is just as good if not better than Traxxas rustler etc..

A new design could actually be something good... even without the letters " T R A X X A S" on it, it could actually be pretty decent...
    Not even close to a Rustler IMO, not as durable, not water proof, not lipo ready. Again, just my opinion but I wouldn't put it in high quality class, maybe something like the Dominous etc...second tier BUT, second tier RC's often have loads of value at a great price.

Not even close to a Rustler IMO, not as durable, not water proof, not lipo ready. Again, just my opinion but I wouldn't put it in high quality class, maybe something like the Dominous etc...second tier BUT, second tier RC's often have loads of value at a great price.

lol wrote the above 2times :S

anyway, I think TVP is way better for a basher than a standard boring plastic bathub-style chassis, and the dogbones are made of steel, which seems to be the first thing to break on rustler/slash/bandit/stampede (or all traxxas vehicles) because they are out of plastic... and I just like the whole design and Idea of the arrma cars, screams durability IMO. I wouldn't compare these to the Dominous... I wouldn't get that car even if you threw it in my face...
    and the Arrma ESC and Reciever box is waterproof, however, in Jangs waterproof test the servo seemed to fail (worked after he let it dry though..) but this have happened with many servoes that the manufacturer claims to be waterproof...
    with the stock brushed system it's about as fast as traxxas' xl-5 RTRs...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12