Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrma RC

Question Arrma RC

Just throwing this out to see what i get. My LHS just got a Arrma Raider in and it looks very interesting. He told me to look them up online. I race a stock slash brushed and a stock SC10 brushless and the Fury or mojave look very similar on the out side to them , but when you pull the top the first difference is a double trellis frame? It looks like the gear box and slipper come from a SC10 along with the ball cup linkages. Its got Hexes for the wheels like slashes. My question does any one have one and are they a viable competitor to the big names?
    slash 2wd SC, 12t brushed, proline snipers
    Sc10 2wd SC, Reedy brushless 3300kv, J concepts Goosebumps
    trooper 4wd SC, hobbieking 2030 brushless, proline calipers

Aarma looks to have nice stuff. I can't wait to see real reviews.

Electrix RC also has a 2WD SC coming out. I'd trust Electrix, which is part of Horizon, over Aarma until I see feedback about Aarmas. Electrix's other vehicles have gotten pretty good reviews.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Heres a review from URC of the raider:
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wcHEq57m8]ARRMA Raider 2WD RC buggy Review - YouTube[/url]

i seen the review and think they should do some rethinking on some of the features like the battery box should acamindate lipos better

the arma is alot beefier than elextrix, but the biggest, even fatal flaw of the arrma is the battery tray... can barely fit a 2 cell lipo, which like jang said, is these day's standard... but deffinatley a tought looking buggy

Quote Originally Posted by erevofreak96 View Post
    the arma is alot beefier than elextrix, but the biggest, even fatal flaw of the arrma is the battery tray... can barely fit a 2 cell lipo, which like jang said, is these day's standard... but deffinatley a tought looking buggy
    That's a big design flaw for sure but this is marketed for beginning bashers so its not as big of a deal. The TVP chassis is another stupid design. The only benefit is strength.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ya, and with a small cut, he fit a lipo in it. but i deffinatley like arrmas design with it...dont c many 10th scale buggys with tvps

to add to that, its a basher, so i think strength was their main priority, which they did a really good job with

This design really reminds me of the ol Kyosho Ultima buggies back in the 80's

its..poop....not hobby grade...not saying it's not without its market..but just another random brand, plastic crap that needs loads of mods to be "hobby grade" like I said though...fine for a fun rc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast