Thread: what kind of car to get

what kind of car to get

Hey guys what kind of car for about 330 would be good for off-loading and racing. So far I'm looking at the Slash VXL, Stampede VXL,HPI Savage XS Flux Waterproof 2.4GHz 4WD RTR, or a Associated SC10 4X4 Short Course Team Kit. if u have any other cars to recommend pls do reply

Racing: If you're talking about actual racing on tracks, they usually have pretty defined racing classes. The stock short course trucks are popular where I live (Slash, SC10).

Off Road/Bashing: I think any of the above mentioned could be fun off road. the Slash and SC10 sit a bit lower, and tend to have more trouble in grass (in my experience), unless you were to adjust the suspension and raise them up. The Slash is pretty durable. There are several Stampede fans here, and from the footage I have seen, it looks pretty fun off road.

The XS is an unknown for me. Again, from the footage I have seen, it looks like a lot of fun. I just ordered one, so I'll know more soon
    Shannon

~~~~
    Trucks at the moment: 4x4 Slash, E-Maxx 3905 (brushed), E-Maxx 3908 (brushless), Savage Flux 2350, Savage XS, Trophy Truggy Flux

SC10RS or SC10 4x4.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You have to narrow the list really down to one format, I mean, you've got basher's SCT's etc...if you ONLY want to race then sure the SC104x4....if you EVER want to bash...my votes the Stampede VXL, best basher we have ever owned.

Should I get hpi bullet flux

I <3 my Stampede VXL check out my vids if you want the first one is the XL5 and I upgraded to VXL in the second one is with VXL and both vids I'm using a nimh

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale