Thread: redcat and exceed

redcat and exceed

theres alot of things said about these brands theres people who say they are great and people who say there crap i was trying to get any honest feedback my first assumption is there probly nothing great because my idea is you always get what u pay for. But id like to know about these brushless 1 10 scale stadium trucks

The big problem with the off brand kits is parts support even if they are decent trucks they are going to break. Also not having any after market support makes up grading them tough you either have to make parts from scratch or do some retrofit. They call them entry level kits but I believe its better to buy a quality kit from the get go.

It really is a matter of opinion, It's all about getting what you pay for and being happy with it etc.

Like Haphazard said, the lack of parts support is one huge drawback. Who wants their RC to sit for 2 weeks while waiting for parts to be shipped?

Another big drawback is that most of these companies use low quality materials so you have parts more prone to bending and breaking.

If you want a cheap 1/10 SC truck, look at ECX because it's owned by Horizon Hobby.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

dont get em man, my freind has one.. all it does is sits while his mini revo is ALWAYS running, and obviously the merv could break, its just harder because its such a dependable truck