Thread: Has anybody heard of activepowersports.com

Has anybody heard of activepowersports.com

i have really been on the lookout for the lowest prices in rc cars. The reason behind this is in the near future i will buy myself a new one. I have googled and yahoo everything i could trying to find the best deals on rc cars but anyway i found active powersports.com and the prices on this website are way lower than the rest of the websites but im kinda reluctant to buy from them because of the saying if its too good to be true than it probly is. But i was wondering if anybody has heard about the site before or bought anything from there. Or if nothing else if you guys could go on the site and check it out and shoot me a reply and let me know what your opinion is. thanks

i heard of them but never bought anything from them.

I also have heard of but never bought from them. The site looks ok but that don't really mean much, their shipping is a little hi and it would prolly work out the same if you get it from somewhere with fr4ee shipping but more of a rep. like rcplanet.com or amainhobbies.com.

the thing that got my attention was they said they had no phone services thats like a red flag. very big business has communications i will just oder from anither website like hazzard said. its not worth taking no chances

here's the honest truth, you can spend your entire life searching for the best possible deal but what is your time worth ya know? We buy more stuff than likely anyone out there and believe it or not I get most from my LHS, I just get them to match within reason and I never have to pay for shipping.

When you need something sent back, fixed etc, now you have somewhere to go instead of handling it all yourself, if you don't have a good LHS around, then consider staying mainstream or using something with good buyer protection like Ebay