Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbelievable!!

wow this is aweful, I can't remember but did you say you lived in WI? If so it wasn't the D&B on Mayfair was it?

damn that sucks man theres nothing worse than saving your money and getting nice things and somebody just comes along and takes whats not theres. I also hate it for your kid or kids i have kids and only get them on the weekends and thats the first thing they want to do is play with there cars. I hope your luck gets better and you guys catch a break

jermemy, yup that is the one!

that place is ghetto as hell, even though they have guards...I would call there and complain...maybe they have film...

I was going to keep mine forever but if you want, I can sell you my rolling chasis really cheap, OR brandon ya know works at hobby town in germantown and they are they only place I see carry the slash platinum....go there and tell em rcnightmare sent ya!

LOL yeah it was pretty getto there. The manager didn't seem to care much at all he just just said I should have locked my car! Like I didn't already know that!!! Thanks though, I may check out that Hobby Town but I will prolly get it from Trackside only because I like to support the little guys you know? Scotty will usually match prices if you sweet talk him a little LOL. It will be a while before I can get a new one cuz I'm flat broke right now which is ok since it seems no one has any in stock anyway. I'll be picking up the other cheaper stuff as I go.

F'n low lifes. Thats why I have black tint. We have a lot of odelay wanna be gangsters here in Santa Cruz. Totally sucks. Probably an inside job. A lot of "security guards" in ghetto areas serve as look outs, then call their friends to come take the goods. I would write a letter to Dave & Busters Corporate.
    HPI WR8 Flux
    Grave Digger 30th
    Tamiya Lunch Box sold
    Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate sold
    Thunder Tiger MT4-G3 sold
    Hoboa/Ofna Hyper 10tte sold
    Axial Exo Terra sold

Its sad what this world is coming to

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B