Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable!!

Unbelievable!!

So I took my kid to a track yesterday just to screw around with the slash 4x4 for a bit where it is warm and we had a great time. On the way home we stopped at Dave and Busters for more fun, that place is so cool it was my first time there and it was a blast.....until we went to leave and as we are getting into the car I notice something missing from the back seat....My Slash, Fatuba radio, Ice charger and 4 batterys!!!!! Some Monkey Plucking Blaster took it all out of my stucking car!!! I do realize is my fault, I forgot to lock the doors, but come on why cant people keep there hands to themselves?? I filed a report but the insurance company wont do anything because the car was not locked so there was no break in! So here I am an unemployed carpenter out $800 + worth of stuff, awesome!! What a way to end a great day!! They left everything else alone thankfully like my satellite radio, Tom Tom, and Ipod that was in the counsel. I guess I learned my lesson and will never forget to lock my car again. I just wish I would have caught them doing it they would have had to have a size 14 shoe surgically removed from there arse!! Venting complete thanks for reading.

BTW jeremy I can not get in the general RC chat, when I click it I am just returned to the main forum page.
    Last edited by Haphazzard; 01-31-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Awww! That must SUCK bigtime! I feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazzard View Post
    BTW jermey I can not get in the general RC chat, when I click it I am just returned to the main forum page.
    Same thing happens to me and I want to check a post that I made but it just keeps sending me back to the home page. I'm looking at this on my iPhone and I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

i have the same issue with general rc chat. but that is major booty. hey check your local pawnshops. did you file a police report?

Yeah check all pawn shops shoulda broke a winder and locked it haha jokes but if I had stuff or money to donate I would definatly help I'm sorry it happened

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

That sucks for you and your kid Haphazzard.

I agree with everyone, check your local Pawn shops and you just never know they might get it in. I really do hope you catch wind of who it was so you can have your turn with them. Just make sure they pull it out and not cut it off......lol (size 14 shoe surgically removed from there arse)

Yeah I filed a police report but they said because there no numbers on it for identification i most likely wont get it back. I was thinking about the pawn shops but I live an almost an hour from where it was stolen so maybe I can call them and let them know to watch for it. I'll make sure to get my foot back if I find them though LOL!

some of your stuff that got stolen have factory serial numbers on them. did you at least keep the boxes for some of them?

the only thing that might have serial numbers would be the radio and charger both are 5 or so years old and no I don't have the boxes. the radio was fm and I was planing on going 2.4 soon anyway the ice charger was so nice though I wish I had the box for that just in case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast