Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I'm board here are a couple pics lol

I'm board here are a couple pics lol

As the title says I'm board today thought I'd post a couple pics for the hell of it.

the snow pede....too bad there is no snow!

Dem some big ole tires!!

The snow buggy a hornet I got just to go in the snow 2.2 paddle in back and skis up front

sorry about the crappy pis on this one.

hell yea, thanks for sharing, was kind of a slow day, but these were fun to see

Nice pictures! I will try to get some up of my t4 soon. It's nothing special but i think it's fun to see what everyone else has in their arsenal! Lol!
    Big boyz with lil' toyz!

The Hornet is funny looking! Nice pics.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

A couple more.

This one I built when I was into the scaler/trailing thing so my kid could come out with me and have some fun. It is surprisingly capable for what it is I locked the difs, modified the tires, and waterproofed it completely.

Here is a better pic of the hornet she has been beat all to heck but keeps on going.
    krankillen likes this.

cool pics man it be cool if we all post what we got kinda like a show and tell. im glad i dont get enough snow where i live to build a snow mobile lol

i got a question with the guys on utube with the trailers behind the rock crawlers, is there a purpose they do this or is just for fun. I thought it might be for competition or something. What kit is that hummer it looks like an actual army hummer

Yeah those trailers are just for fun. A lot of guys like to put cars on them and it looks pretty cool. I love "show and tell threads" its cool to see how people set up their trucks and stuff. The hummer is a tamiya hummer kit. Tamiya has a lot of real nice real looking scale kits that are affordable and lots of fun to build, I don't remember off the top of my head which chassis it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazzard View Post
    Yeah those trailers are just for fun. A lot of guys like to put cars on them and it looks pretty cool. I love "show and tell threads" its cool to see how people set up their trucks and stuff. The hummer is a tamiya hummer kit. Tamiya has a lot of real nice real looking scale kits that are affordable and lots of fun to build, I don't remember off the top of my head which chassis it is.
    Does Tamiya make the Hummer kit anymore? I didn't think that they did. Tamiya has a bunch of scale options. I'm wanting a new Bruiser so bad!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Your right Tamiya does not make the Hummer anymore. Its to bad I can't even find parts and I'd like to replace the difs, I locked them with JB metal weld there is no going back from that lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast