Thread: Premounted tires?

Premounted tires?

Will the tires and wheels for the sc10 work on the t4.1 and if not where can i find a set of premounted good quality tires, like jconcepts, etc.? Just wanting to upgrade tire performance but needing another set of tires and wheels so i can use my stock set to bash around. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Big boyz with lil' toyz!

I think the T4 has AE's pin mounts in the rear, correct? If so you can use wheels from any SC10 except the RS. The offset might be slightly different.

The cool thing about the SC10RS is that both the front and rear are hexes so you can use the same wheels front and rear. Plus, it opens up a lot of options for wheels since hex is pretty much the standard for everything. I believe you can convert the T4 to hexes.

Or you can convert them to hexes.

Proline and JConcepts both have premounts. eBay is a good place to find great deals.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JatoTheRipper; 02-02-2012 at 12:45 PM.

The t4 does have the pins in the rear so that would work. I just couldn't find any premounted tires advertised for the t4, everything was for the sc10. Thanks for the heip, i"ll check it out!
    Big boyz with lil' toyz!