Thread: CC-01 question

Thumbs up CC-01 question

My wife wants a scaler now, we would prefer not to have the same truck so what does everyone think about the Tamiya CC-01?

Or if anyone has any other suggestions about what would make a good scale truck for her first one that would be great!

Having the same truck would mean having less spare parts because you wouldn't have to stock up for both.

From what I've read, that's a great, inexpensive scaler.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I know the CC-01 chassis was pretty popular a few years ago for scalers. I have always thought It looked like neat. Tamiya kits usually do what they are designed for pretty well I'd say give it a go!

Its true that having two of the same kit is cheaper, and easier, but whats the fun in that?

Yea, it's not a bad kit, I assume you have an Axial? Congrats on getting your wife into it man

My wife is the best, She enjoy's Xbox more than I do, she races her own 2wd slash, drinks with me. I could not have found a better women for me even if I made one.....lol

Thanx for the input guys

I bought her the CC-01 I will post some pic's soon as it's painted and done. Parts for us are not much of a deal, I usually buy a used rc of whatever she/I own, that way we have tons of parts. So with that said if anyone has the CC-01 that they don't use or like hit me up with a price and we might do some business.......lol