Thread: Looking for a buggy.

Looking for a buggy.

I'm looking for a buggy and I've been looking at the losi mini 8ight anyone know anything on them? Or an other buggy in the same price range? Thanks

the mini 8 is the only of it's kind and if that size setup appeals to you, its an amazing kit, Brandon loves ours and runs it at the track often

yeah i had a freind that had the 1 10 scale and that thing was wicked. For the price tho the mini is more budget freindly. i dont think you can go wrong if you was wanting something that scale.

Now another question I have is, are there a stronger shock cap for them since that's the only thing i hear that breaks a lot on it?

sure there are already aftermarket ones available

check out the traxxas mini revo, if you not into strictly racing check it out its bigger than the losi because the revo is a truggy and the losi is a buggy. They are both some cool lil cars tho i think both are brushless

Ya, both r brushless (if u want then u can also buy the mini erevo brushed bun not recommended) Although traxxas is waterproof. Also the mini erevo is way higher off the ground. So u can still do the medium grass and other stuff.

Did you check you the axial Eco terra kit? Might be a little more expensive but looks really cool!

Watch reviews on the exo terra be for you recommend it, its a very flawed design. the mini 8ight is very nice and in my opinion in a class of its own.

Looked cool, didn't watch videos on it cuz its not something I want