Thread: Whitch one

Whitch one

Whitch rc truck should i get this will be my first one im looking at a couple some traxxas trucks and a torment i think thats what its called its new. I dont want to spend a lot of money. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by RCmadnessMN View Post
    Whitch rc truck should i get this will be my first one im looking at a couple some traxxas trucks and a torment i think thats what its called its new. I dont want to spend a lot of money. Thanks for the help.
    My first truck was a traxxas rustler, you should go with that because it's a tough little bugger! Don't go to any brushless truck until you have mastered how to drive a regular brushed motor. My rustler now is a parts car for my rustler vxl brushless. That's what I would go with if I was just starting out in the rc world! Hope you choose the right truck for you, and have fun in the vast rc world!

If you want cheap and fun for bashing go for a brushed stampede, they are great starter trucks.

first of all you tell which type and specifications you want in your truck and in which amount