Thread: Summit snow plow makers?

Summit snow plow makers?

Is there anyone that can make me a snow plow with all the things and give me an instruction list of how to put it on truck?

This drives me a little nuts. You want us to hold your hand and walk you across the street too? Whatever happen to good old american ingenuity? Everyone wants everything done for them. Sorry if this seems rude but come on its not rocket science do a little research and figure something out.

Ok, yeah that makes a little sense! Sorry, im very lazy but I can do this! I've built my racing go kart from scratch!!

It shouldn't be too hard. If ya want to get fancy get a little winch for yer summit and get yer plow and hook it up to lift it and drop it unless you want to lift it manually. You could buy a tonka builder for like ten bucks and steal the plow and build a mount. I stole the tracks off my kids and put them around the tires for traction instead of using chains or paddles. Worked pretty good and was funny. But in good and wheelied pretty well. Good luck and have fun.

I thought of another option as well. Instead of using a winch. You could use one big servo for steering and use the other for a plow litter.

Wanna build me one?

I wouldn't dare. I would build it and hen want it on mine. Sorry, but make a set of beams that run under the truck and then hook it on the rear so it basically pulls from the back instead of pushing it is easier on a frame and drivetrain. Just a tip. Good luck though.

Ok thanks man!

No problem. I have seen tons of truck and four wheeler plows built this way at home because the bought ones bent their frame and was harder on gear.