Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best electric car and 4wd truck?

Best electric car and 4wd truck?

What is the best electric car and 4wd truck except for the traxxas summit?

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    which one's the best is subjective, what's best for me may not be best for you. it all depends on who owns it and how they use it.

give us a little more info as to what scale, what price range, and how it will be used and im sure we can supply you with several good options.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

How did I know someone was going to say this! Scale should be 1/10 to 1/8. Price should be 0-700. I will be using it to bash,mud,drive on the road, and race in my backyard atv track!

What no summit. I was gonna give it best truck. Im new so this is from research and hours of looking for.myself. For the car i would givebit to the xo1 for racing on had. Then if on track must specify. For the truck i would go savage flux or go for a slash 4x4. There are all kinds that are really similar and it really depends on what one thing yo would use it for, like do you need waterproof or good for jumps or more mud or just what?? I doubt any one truck or car will do everything you want it to well. Sorry for the bummer.

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCBasher13 View Post
    How did I know someone was going to say this!
    because it's the only honest answer that can be given with the info that was supplied?

anyway, id say out of the box the savage flux is probably the best bet. i don't think it's "waterproof" but that's nothing you can't easily take care of yourself if it's not. that truck is known for being built like a tank so durability shouldn't be an issue. and there's lots of aftermarket support for it if you want to customize it. and it handles pretty good for a big MT.

or if you can get away with something smaller the savage xs. half the size as the savage flux, but the xs does come "waterproof" and it's half the cost.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Already have a Summit, so thats why!

Ok, im just looking for another truck so yeah!

E-Revo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

How about the best crawler that's RTR?

get a honcho! tough trucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast