Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you feel better now Jeremy?

Don't you feel better now Jeremy?

Finally admitting what anybody that watches your vidieos knew for a long time ,thanks for doing that an thanks for the vids I check for new ones everyday

hard to say exactly...

Lol really? Your sarcasm is hard to tell sometimes, which means your good at it, anyway come on man you know what I'm saying you said it on cooking with nitro , you know how your hate hpi ,

An before you fire back with your classic "oh your a fanboy" remark , no no I'm not at all I personally like every company if they make something I want an is just plain cool , how anybody can hate one company is beyond me but hey that's why you do the videos an I just watch right?

lol dude if you listened you know I don't care either way but yea basically all the HPI stuff I've bought has let me down.

No doubt man, it is what it is brother , I'm gonna go watch Brandon upgrade the savage xs video you guys just uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    lol dude if you listened you know I don't care either way but yea basically all the HPI stuff I've bought has let me down.
    There's no doubt HPI has some of the worst designs out of the big name RC companies. Even though I love my Baja, the design is horrible.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

No doubt JATO, out of curiosity though which cars trucks are you talking about as the worse design ?, besides the baja which you already stated, an I love my baja too, is it as nice an easy to work on as the losi 5ive no def not but I don't think it's horrible.
    Last edited by Easydozit; 03-01-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easydozit View Post
    No doubt JATO, out of curiosity though which cars trucks are you talking about as the worse design ?, besides the baja which you already stated, an I love my baja too, is it as nice an easy to work on as the losi 5ive no def not but I don't think it's horrible.
    The Blitz ESE because it breaks so easily, Savage because of the TVP setup, and the Baja because of the extremely overly complicated design.

The TVP makes the Savage tough, but also hard to work on. The Baja is also extremely difficult to work on. As a mechanical engineer, I don't understand the design at all. There are too many parts, too many hidden or limited access parts and fasteners, and the design isn't strong.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    The Blitz ESE because it breaks so easily, Savage because of the TVP setup, and the Baja because of the extremely overly complicated design.

The TVP makes the Savage tough, but also hard to work on. The Baja is also extremely difficult to work on. As a mechanical engineer, I don't understand the design at all. There are too many parts, too many hidden or limited access parts and fasteners, and the design isn't strong.

That's what I'm heading to college to do, after I get out of highschool. You need to talk to me sometime and tell me some things about mechanical engineering haha! Little off subject, Carry On.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast