Thread: mamba max pro sct

mamba max pro sct

anyone ever tried more than 4s and if so were they any problems

According to castle the mamba max pro esc can handle 6s but the 4 pole accompanying motor is rated at 4s for it is a 2400kv so at 4s or 14.8v it would be running at 35520rpm so I am guessing that a 4 pole motor is rated at half the speed of a 2 pole motor if most 540 size 2 pole motors are rated at 60,000rpm at their max cell rating

yea...I don't know what you'd be putting 6s in on a mamba maxx, but if I were doing that I might consider a monster esc or tekin rx8

i was was wondering since the motor was rated at 5s max and 75000 rpm and i wanted 2 kno if anyone had tried it cuz i planned on putting it in a 1\10 drag racing set up plus i was litterally 2 seconds away from getting the monster system (had the money in my hands) but then i saw the weight of the monster and thought it would be way to heavy and the mmp sct was much lighter and at 2400kv it shud be enough power an be able 2 take the batteries (possibly 6s ) but jus wanted 2 kno that it could safely handle more than 4s