Thread: Trying out new proline calibers

Trying out new proline calibers

Well got my new proline calibers mounted on the rear of my T4 so going to take it out to the local baseball field today and try it out in some pretty loose dirt to see if i have made any improvements on getting some decent grip. I will update later.
    Big boyz with lil' toyz!

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    i do quite a bit of driving on baseball fields and hard packed dirt with loose surfaces and iv been wondering about the calibers. looking forward to hearing how they work
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

What a difference a good quality tire makes! I was able to pretty much point my T4 where i wanted it with very little wheel spin on loose dirt/sand. I was actually searching for more power now that i have a good grip. Looing forward to ordering my 2s lipo as now i am just running a 6 cell 5000 mah nimh. The proline calibers are well worth the money, at least for my application.
    Big boyz with lil' toyz!

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    how much time do you have on them now? can you see any signs of wear yet? how long to you think the tread will last?
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    how much time do you have on them now? can you see any signs of wear yet? how long to you think the tread will last?
    Only got about ten minutes of good run time on them, no wear yet. I am very interested also to see what kind of wear i am going to get out of these tires, the stock ones were pretty much junk, got about 15 packs out of them at 10 min run times. Anyone else here have any experience with the calibers as far as tire wear, i realize every application is different, just in general. I will keep u updated hooligan, good talkin' to ya!
    Big boyz with lil' toyz!

the proline calipers will last a good 10 to 20 tanks(7 minute run time) on a team associated rc8 rs rtr. well worth the money.