Thread: Need Help

Unhappy Need Help

I made a big mistake on buying a RC Truck (RedCat Volcano) It was not brushless so I added some things and ran into more problems. For starters I got the venom 3600nimh 6 cell battery and a Helion 550 motor ran okay. Still wasn't that fast for me add it didn't last that long for run time. So I went out and got the venom 5000nimh 8.4v 7cell battery. Add I got the Traxxas waterproof XL-5 ESC hook it up ran fine the first day the next day the ESC ran slow like I had it on training mode. So I check it and I didn't and still ran slow. So I hook my old ESC that came with the truck and my motor died. So I go out and got the Titan 12T 550. Got home hook it up using the XL-5 and it still ran like I had it in training mode. So I hooked the old ESC back on the truck and it ran Great was running fast and doing good so I thought. Tell the truck stoped cold. Went over to see what was wrong. Found out that my ESC positive wire came out. So I reconnected it and hook every thing back together and now the motor wont work so I hook the XL-5 up to see if it is the motor or not and yes it was the motor. So now I'm even more piss off about everything. So now my big Question is this; I found a 1/18th Toro Micro Brushless motor Combo set 25a ESC with 4300kv; 4poles for $30 bucks can I use this on my RC. Please someone tell me I can the price is great. I'm getting piss off lately for the amount of money that I spent and nothing works right. For all you RC guy's don't buy RedCat they are a crappy company. Please Help..

the car you have is a 1/10 and the motor you are looking at is a 1/18th meaning it is to small. try to find something that includes a motor that is sized 540
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]