Thread: Need help about a Titan 12T 550

Question Need help about a Titan 12T 550

I recently bought one and burned the motor out. went to the hobby store were I got it and they gave me a new one got home hook it up and the bushing brook. Now Traxxas is mailing me a new one. I need help on finding the right way to break it in. Online I've seen people putting the motor while running in a cup of water is that good or bad please help. I don't want to lose another motor.

The water break in is very good,I used to burn out motors under normal use like every month, but I got a motor and did the break in and its lasted 3 months of hard running even with two heavy NIMH batteries running in parallel.

Thumbs up Right On

Quote Originally Posted by rustyxl5-rpm View Post
    The water break in is very good,I used to burn out motors under normal use like every month, but I got a motor and did the break in and its lasted 3 months of hard running even with two heavy NIMH batteries running in parallel.
    Thanks will do that At least someone got back to me before my motor gets here. You Rock dude.Thanks again.

Your welcome, and be sure to dry the motor out completely before running, I usually use contact cleaner and then compressed air, and let it dry overnight.

check out this vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWD5PwLvMM