Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bashing car

Bashing car

Eh, i was wondering what would be a great basher. I dont have a huge wallet so i was thinking of the stampede or maybe the 1/16 e revo. Ive heard very good things and not so good things about both. I want something that has great aftermarket part support, not to expensive. I was also wondering if the 1/16 e revo would be maybe to small esoecially since im coming from 1/10 scale cars. If you can help me i woould really appreciate it.(probably like a mt of some sort).

slash 4x4, or stampede 4x4

I have the slash 4x4 already...

and I think I would go with the stampede vxl before the 4x4, cause from what I know it is almost $100 more just for the 4x4... correct me if im wrong

Yes the stampede4x4 is not cheap but for bashing you gotta get 4 wheel drive I feel, an the stampede is perfect for bashing , for real bashing I would stay away from the minis unless you just really want one of them , have fun

The Traxxas Rustler IMO is a great basher. I've had mine for about 9 months and haven't broken any parts. I have upgraded it a lot though.

The mini e-revo's are really fun and durable from my experience. And as for paying $100 more for a 4x4....it's definitely worth it. I also have a 2wd and 4wd Stampede, and believe me, bashing with 4 wheel drive is a whole different experience and i way more fun.
    If you're in control then you're not driving fast enough...

Well would you recommend stampede 4x4 or the e-maxx bl? I know it is more expensive but i have heard it is really durable. I might go with the stampede because it only requires 1 battery wich really helps me out. But would i need a 3s lipo to do standing backflips or is 2s good enough? BTW thanks for all of the help so far... i love this forum. It is filled with great people

And also if i were to upgrade the transmitter to the telemetry... would all of the sensors fit properly? cuz that whole system looks like 'the BOMB' i think its awesome.

I have a Rustler VXL and a Mini E-Revo VXL. They both are very durable so I would reccomend them both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast