Thread: Traxxas new 1/8 drag car!!

Traxxas new 1/8 drag car!!

Not to big on drag racing but damn this thing is pretty cool they even have staging an timing systems sold sepretly for this , don't know if I'll buy it right away but really great work by traxxas ,so what you guys think? I like it a lot

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    i like drag racing and i like funny cars. but like i said on other forums this aint "nothing but a shelf queen".
    no way is that chassis going to be competitive against current RC drag cars. and there's no way bashers are going to spend $500 per car + whatever the timing system costs to drag race bash.
    drag racers aren't going to want it cause its doesn't work as well as the currently available chassis' and bashers are going to get bored with it real quick. it's pointless, it's useless, it's gimmick filled, it's a waste of $500 bucks.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

No opinions on this car at all?, wow I thought there would be a little interest but I guess not , that's cool though

I actually think they did pretty good on this one. The frame is made from metal and it looks just like a real one!! 70+ will get drag racers loving this vehicle.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

That whole role cage an all is metal? I didn't know that , must be kinda heavy I would think but that's pretty cool if it is

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    70mph for an RC drag car is slow. not uncommon for those things to do 85+ in a 132feet.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

It's not metal it's plastic, well that's what I just read on another forum ,just saying

Yeah, I just saw the video on youtube, they said it's plastic that looks like metal.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]