Thread: Need Help ASAP

Question Need Help ASAP

The question I have is this. On a Titan 12T 550 when you use you remote and press the trigger to run. Is the motor spinning clock wise for forward or is it supposed to spin counter clock wise for forward. I am The reason I ask is because when I go forward my motor spin's clock wise. Now when I put it in reverse it seem like it has more speed than my forward and that's why I need help. Some one help me soon.

The motor should spin clockwise for forward. If you have a stock Traxxas remote there is a trim knob for the steering and throttle. Adjust the throttle trim forward until the motor starts slowly spinning the wheels forward, then back off the trim slightly until it stops running. Leaving the throttle trim there should allow you to get maximum range out of your trigger, thus making the wheels spin as fast forward as they do in reverse.
    If you're in control then you're not driving fast enough...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Ham View Post
    The motor should spin clockwise for forward. If you have a stock Traxxas remote there is a trim knob for the steering and throttle. Adjust the throttle trim forward until the motor starts slowly spinning the wheels forward, then back off the trim slightly until it stops running. Leaving the throttle trim there should allow you to get maximum range out of your trigger, thus making the wheels spin as fast forward as they do in reverse.
    thanks; all is good now.

Thanks Kevin Ham you solve my problem also thanks alot .