Thread: Jeremy heard you on cooking with nitro today, quick ?

Jeremy heard you on cooking with nitro today, quick ?

Did I hear correct that on your flux hp you can't change any settings ? Just the throttle curve ? Like the punch control an timing all else is greyed out? Just asking cause that would suck but on mine I can change everything, an by the way great job on the show your pretty funny guy just wish Brandon would talk more he seems like a cool guy just quiet, but yea anyway thanks for your vids an everything else great work in your spare time

yes sadly true

Why is that ? Mine is stock an everything is adjustable , I know you really probly don't care cause you couldn't care less about hpi which is fine but that's interesting that it doesn't work for you , oh well keep up the great work guys ,oh an thanks for the reply

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Easydozit View Post
    Why is that ? Mine is stock an everything is adjustable , I know you really probly don't care cause you couldn't care less about hpi which is fine but that's interesting that it doesn't work for you , oh well keep up the great work guys ,oh an thanks for the reply
    if you use castle link to connect it's not, very limited...at least with ours

I just checked cause you were making me second guess, but with the castle link I can change pretty much everything punch timing brake lipo cut off an whatever else there is, I didn't really see anything greyed out like you said, maybe you need a firmware update or something, I use the field link but you can also use that to link to a computer which is what I did just now, unless there's something specific your talking about more then the regular settings that I don't know about I would say something ain't right

yes its true