Thread: Recommendation for a NEW RC

Exclamation Recommendation for a NEW RC

Hey guys I got my best friend interested on the hobby and he really likes the bashing aspect of it, so he wants to get a basher to have some fun hes on the market for one on the 150 250 range any good recommendations? is preferred to be RTR thanks!
    Ricky

You can get a HPI Blitz within that price range, however a brushless E-firestorm is just a bit over 300$, and this one will be waaay faster, and built on the same chassis...

If brushed is OK, the new line of Arrma Vehicles is good. Pretty durable 2wd drives... good basher platform with TVPs... for the Arrma cars though, parts support is not the best, as it's a new company.

if the local hobbystores only offer for example Traxxas, so go for it, but the Traxxas Rustler will need more upgrades to be as durable as the E-firestorm.

I only gave 2wd examples here, as I think a quality 2wd will be more fun than a crappy (redcat, exceed etc.) 4wd

Thanks Ill be checking it out
    Ricky

really any traxxas vehicle
    they are the best and amazingly durable

Thanks guys! Im looking into it soon!
    Ricky

HPI or Traxxas. Probably Traxxas though because they have great parts availibility. My LHS always has Traxxas parts in stock. And Traxxas RC's are very durable as well as HPI's.