Thread: Would like some help on choosing first racing electric rc car

BMWdigger

Would like some help on choosing first racing electric rc car

Hi, I have a Slash 4x4 and I love it but i've been wanting to get into racing but I can't decide what rc is best for me, so that's why i'm asking you. I have been considering the Team Asscociated SC10 4x4, Losi Ten-SCTE, OFNA Hyper 10SC, Or the OFNA Jammin SCRT 10. I am not planning on being a hardcore racer maybe just a regular at the track. I also would like to do some bashing but not hardcore bashing just maybe going off small jumps, racing through gravel/dirt and stuff like that. Feel free to leave a response I would really appreciate it. Thanks

The Jammin SCRT 10 for sure, its the "raciest" of them all.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

I would get a slash 2wd. I race mine and don't have any problems with it. It is also really good for bashing, because it's the same platform as the 4wd. It is really fun for racing I think.

i say the ecx torment but only becasue since it has a SUPER high center of gravity it will flip on to its wheels almost everytime. but a real truck is the ae sc10 4x4 or the losi xxxsct

Losi 10 SCTE
    HPI WR8 Flux
    Grave Digger 30th
    Tamiya Lunch Box sold
    Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate sold
    Thunder Tiger MT4-G3 sold
    Hoboa/Ofna Hyper 10tte sold
    Axial Exo Terra sold

you already have a good starter for racing and bashing...why invest in another, If I were you look into the LCG chassis for the slash. Cheaper way to go then buying a whole new truck, but if you want a straight basher and a second race truck then keep your slash and pick up the sc10 4x4, i prefer the 2wd class but to each their own.

AE has a great customer support as well as every shop I have walked into for parts have a ton of AE parts at the ready