Thread: What car should i get????

What car should i get????

I been wanting to get into the hobby of rc cars and trucks and i want to start off with a electric rc car that is able to go on all terrain like snow water gravel and dirt....but i just cant decide which one. (also i dont want a realy expensive one 100$-200$) can u please seggust a good rc car for me...i would really apricieate it if anyone would reply. Thankes

hey, i think it is a good thing to start with a Electric car i think the HPI bullet st/mt flux 2.0 it the perfect car for you and it is not so expensive. it is waterproof and amazing basher, really amazing. It uses only 1 battery at the time so you dont have to use much money on battery and it uses 2-3S lipo wiht deans here is a link if you are interested : http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=101702&lang=en

A slash 2wd would be really good. It was my first rc car. It isn't really expensive and does okay in most terrain. I mostly race, but I've watched a lot of reviews that say it heats up really quick in any grass. But, I think it would be okay in snow and ice. The truck also comes completely waterproofed, so you could run through water, too.