Thread: Starting over.

Starting over.

I decided to get back into RC but i am going to stay in the racing side of it, but this thread will be about what I purchased getting back into it

The kit ill be racing is another Rc8be by team associated ill be running gens ace 4s 40c lipo (the really popular ones that are never in stock) and a xerun 150amp/ 2000kv combo with a jr 9100s servo

for charger and power supply i purchased a 20amp skycharger 6200 and bought a used no name 60amp power supply (plenty of juice)

for tools and other things like that. dynamite makes a metric starter set up. it was about $25 and the bits can fit in my small drill which is a plus.

thats about it to get me going. i want to get a hpi blitz roller and mess with that around the house while i leave teh RC8 for the track
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

sounds good
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler