Thread: Associated RC8.2E RS RTR Review ?

Associated RC8.2E RS RTR Review ?

I've been eye-balling the Associated RC8.2E RS RTR buggy for a while now. I don't have much experience with Team Associated or with 1/8 buggies. But just the look of this beast of a car combined with the fact that it comes RTR with brushless power and with a bunch of race-spec upgrades already installed from the factory has me drooling.

However , I can't seem to find a review anywhere online for this RTR. I need to find out more about this buggy before I pull the trigger and buy it. How fast does it go right out of the box ? Can it compete with the Traxxas Velineon vehicles ? How is the XP radio system ? Are the stock tires grippy ? Is the aluminum chassis too heavy or does it give the car balance ?

These are just a few of the questions I have. I'm just hoping someone reputable does a thorough review soon. Any and all bits of info you guys have here is greatly appreciated.

The only review I have ever seen for it was a written one on ultimaterc.com but other than that I haven't seen one