Thread: After a new brasher

After a new brasher

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and after a new rc.. I like to bash on bmx tracks, gras and all off road dirt jumps. I have a hpi savage flux xl but I want something smaller and waterproof for the winter! Any help appreciated thanks. Byron

If you want something smaller and waterproof then some good options would be the mini summit, savage xs flux or a stampede 4x4.

Thanks I've had the xs too many thing went wrong with it. I like the stampedes what are the mini summits like?

traxxas is the only 100% garenteed waterproof company so ya go with either the stampede 4x4 vxl or the slash 4x4 vxl. But if you want a little cheaper, try looking at the rustler vxl, stampede vxl or the bandit vxl.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

You could get the slash 2wd or 4wd. You would be better off bashing with the 4wd, but you could still do some things with the 2wd. If you're going to be doing any type of racing, I would recommend the 2wd just because it's a little more fun.

think about a traxxas vehicle or the hpi blitz.