Thread: what batteries should i get

what batteries should i get

so i was going to buy 2 2s lipo 5000mah 7.4v duratrax onyx batteries for like 90$ but then i see some turnigy nano tech batteries 2s 6000mah lipos for like 30$ can anyone explain why there so much cheaper? Im still new to this stuff so i dont wanna buy somthing thats gunna screw me over

they are loadds cheaper because the company thats selling them has mass numbers of that surtin product so therefor the seller is able to sell that product for under retail price.

(did u like my fancy word???)
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

right now I'm buying 2 turnigy 2s 4000 mah lipos, which seem to be really good batteries. People at my local track say that the batteries at hobbyking, which is where I'm buying mine, are really good and don't have any problems.

nice choice. the batterys are perfect for bashing and leisure or even some comp racing. i run sky lipos from hobbbypartz 2s 20 4000mil and i race with those and they are awesome. they have a lot of punch and they last a long time. but anyways the nano techs are good batterys. watch on which ones you get though because some of them are really good and last a long time and some dont. if you want more info check out ultimates rc's videos. they do a lot of reviews on batterys and compare them to others to see were they stand. and i think he did a review on one of the batterys you ordered.

ya im also looking at a 4000mah 3s for me boat
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler