Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What car to get .......... ( please post a response )

What car to get .......... ( please post a response )

hi, I'm looking for an electric, brushless rc and don't know what to buy. I was looking at the slash 4x4 and have been told to get platinum, however I don't know if I can afford it. I also was lookung for a buggy as an alternative ( truggy's are to expensive to get good quality .) It is for bashing and maybe racing but not very competetively. I was also looking at the Kyosho Inferno VE race spec R8. Is it any good and is it fast. I want some good speed XD. Anyone got any other ideas ???

Nitro not an option.....

the rustler vxl has great speed, durability and can be raced, all for around $230
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

But also the slash 4x4 platinum is the way to go if u want slash. it comes with the must have upgrades already installed. It has good speed for its size. its got to be the most durable truck EVER. all u need is a remote and receiver and battery and charger. Fly sky has some good quality remotes and receivers for cheap. head on over to hobbyking.com and pick a good turnigy nanotec 3s lipo and charger and youll be on your way.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Thanks I will go with the platinum if I have enough money I aready have a dx3c and batteries so nly need a cheap hobbyking reciever btw how do you do the bit saying whatc car you have under the thread ? thx

i dont understand your question, sorry
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Hey twister, buy my mini slash/ summit. Sounds like just the right combination for you.

Slash 4x4. They are more forgiving and good for a learner.

ya can turn a stampede 4x4 into a 8th scale 4x4 truggy for almost nothing
    its fast and durable
    but if you want one of those for bashing and a little bit of racing then try the slash 4x4
    its best of both worlds except for the chassis
    but you can get the new chassis from traxxas that has been lowered by SO much

Dude, get a 4x4 stampede. I bash, race, jump and do speed runs with mine. Great all around truck. I got compliments on how well my p4de handled the parking lot track yesterday. I can also advise you on what you need to upgrade once you get one. Later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mini 8igjt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast