Thread: Second Custom Traxxas Slash 4x4 Body

Second Custom Traxxas Slash 4x4 Body

Hey guys! So I haven't really been active on the forum lately and wanted to apologize. I've been knid of caught up with school (I'm in 8th grade so it's a big year) but have gotten some new things. This is my new Slash 4x4 body because on my old body, the paint was flaking off. The body I choose is the Proline Chevy Silverado 1500. I painted it with Pactra Sprint White and Pactra Racing Red. I hope you like the body!

Post any questions, comments, requests, pictures of your own, or anything down below! Thank you all sooooo much!

Thanks,
    -TraxasAllOut

Sweet paint job man. I like the red line touch, although i dont think that is a chevy body. I have the chevy silverado body and it dont look like that. I could be wrong, but i think that is the ford raptor body.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My bad, you are correct. I just noticed it is made by proline. Man that is a good choice you made.

My bad, you are correct. I just noticed it is made by proline. Man that is a good choice you made.

ya i agree, thats a sweet body! i really like the red accent and i think the white looks really good.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks guys! Yes this is the Proline Chevy Silverado 1500 body for the Slash. My old body was the Jconcepts Ford Raptor SVT. I wasn't really sure on wether people you like the red stripe but it looks like they do! I like the red stripe also. (lol)

that looks really sweet
    im a sophmore in high school and i cant paint that well!

Thanks rcrexracing. I'm in 8th grade and trust me, you can paint that. I've painted 4 bodies so I have a lot of practice but my rustler body was the first body I ever painted. I used pactra trim tape and on my next body (one for the rustler) I plan on using liquid masks.