Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Traxxas Basher

the summit is a good truck but it is really expensive and not as good in my mind compared to the stampede 4x4
    the pede can go on anything and the summit is to heavy to do some stuff

Pede 4x4 and 3s

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I recently bought the pede 4x4 vxl I have really put it through its paces dirt, mud, water asphalt and jumps no problems and its semi fast with the nimh. I get my Lipo tomorrow so we will see how much faster this will make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Ginger 33 View Post
    I recently bought the pede 4x4 vxl I have really put it through its paces dirt, mud, water asphalt and jumps no problems and its semi fast with the nimh. I get my Lipo tomorrow so we will see how much faster this will make it.
    get ready for crazy power and speed!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by SketchyRC View Post
    Im starting this thread for myself and for others with a similar want. I in the past bought myself a Traxxas Rustler and Slash VXL's. Great RC's love em both to Death but what I should have realized a long time ago is that Ill always only be a basher. So my point is I need a good All round runner. An off roader that I can still make ridiculously fast, but that can tough through intense bashing as we'll. My slash meets this criteria but I need a truck higher off the ground and with bigger tires for my boggier terrain like long grass. The trucks I am comparing are the Summit, Stampede 4x4, and the T-Maxx. The Summit is my most wanted and most willing I am to go as far as price though I understand that truck takes a lot of extra moola to get going fast. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, Mark
    I have both and the summit is definatly a better choice:
    The summit: Durable, brushless pre installed, fast!!!, pretty easy to upgrade/maintain, good crawler, good basher, OK on a track, can be changed to revo/rally/slash
    I personally prefer the summit becuase its just so much fun, but both are a good choice. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrymartin View Post
    I have both and the summit is definatly a better choice:
    The summit: Durable, brushless pre installed, fast!!!, pretty easy to upgrade/maintain, good crawler, good basher, OK on a track, can be changed to revo/rally/slash
    I personally prefer the summit becuase its just so much fun, but both are a good choice. Hope this helps!
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the full size Summit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12