Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pictures thread! Post your rides!

my rusty and pede

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    team losi XXXT

HPI nitro RS4 2 and tamiya mini cooper (M03 chassis)
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

How do you like the mini chassis? Do you have a track that runs that class locally? We run our mini 8ights as an on road class, but have seen state level competitions with those little tamiya.

im not sure if any of my local tracks have a class for them or not. what i do with it is what could be referred to as driveway auto cross. throw a few cones down to make a makeshift course and have at it. when i get bored i change the track up.
    that being said. it's a hell of a lot of fun! the layout of the chassis, front wheel drive and limited tuning options make it a total drivers car. i would imagine spec racing them would be a fun and highly competitive class.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    team losi XXXT

HPI nitro RS4 2 and tamiya mini cooper (M03 chassis)
    Hey, does that say "traxxas sucks" on the bottom piece of the ramp? Cause traxxas doesnt suck
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    Hey, does that say "traxxas sucks" on the bottom piece of the ramp? Cause traxxas doesnt suck
    yes it does (says a few other controversial things as well) there are a couple reasons its on there.
    1. iv got lots of experience with traxxas vehicles and for a long list of reasons i personally can't stand them. if you like them, that's fine, im not going to beat you up over it. just don't expect me to buy one any time soon.
    2. a few of the guys i have recently bashed with have had rustler's and slash's. they talk and talk and talk and never jump. or if they do they puss out and don't hit it at the speeds i do. so i wrote it on there to call'm out, put up or shut up.

HA HA well said suburban.... I have a traxxas slash but built for racing only, would never try to jump it that much without a proper landing ramp. I to would prefer not to NEVER buy another traxxas built machine, without the proper upgrades it seems to have had bad run in's with damage.... to each their own

My Bandit VXL, couldn't pass it up. In the end, I spent $6 for the Bandit, an Onyx 235 charger and 2 batteries, all in mint condition. I traded an old riding mower for it, I had to buy a battery for the mower, which was $26, the Guy gave me $20 to put towards new batteries being as the two with it had been sitting for a while, so in the end $6 is what I spent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Slash tires and a busted RPM bumper.

All of my other rigs are nitro powered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    yes it does (says a few other controversial things as well) there are a couple reasons its on there.
    1. iv got lots of experience with traxxas vehicles and for a long list of reasons i personally can't stand them. if you like them, that's fine, im not going to beat you up over it. just don't expect me to buy one any time soon.
    2. a few of the guys i have recently bashed with have had rustler's and slash's. they talk and talk and talk and never jump. or if they do they puss out and don't hit it at the speeds i do. so i wrote it on there to call'm out, put up or shut up.
    ok, ya i get it
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast