Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pictures thread! Post your rides!

Congrats on your new RC's! Have fun!

Thanks,TraxxasAllOut-believe me,I have been

(need to shoot more pics of the ECX,LOL,have several of the Ridgecrest,not so many of the Torment )

No problem! That is a pretty cool place you got there.

Thanks. Right now (after 2 horribkle years that included a total-property-loss house fire where we owned,then getting ripped off on a lease-purchase scam where the "sellers" were cons and did not own the house,they're in prison now,BTW) we're renting a 30+ year old trailer in a run down trailer park paying 3 times what it's worth cause it's against a lake (and has more than it's share of trailer park drama,LOL)....but the lot we have is prety decent,big yard not counting where my RTO 14' x 26' shed sits. The Torment pic was shot here,the Ridgecrest pics were at Bristol TN's city park,Steele Creel park on a mtn bike trail for the most part

TraxxasAllOut is right, that is a pretty sick place u got there. Cant wait to see the ECX go brushless
    The DC likes this.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker

Thanks RCMAN. Doesn't look liek it's gunna happen (brushless Torment) though. I think it's about to get passed down to be my son's first hobby grade RC (daughter is getting a NIB ECX Boost buggy I scored cheap on eVilbay ). I scored a well maintained AE SC10 4x4 roller off there too,and will be looking into buying a new SC10 2WD so's I can race (and be competetive out of the box) both classes they run indoors here locally (SCT 2 and 4WD,no other classes or distinctions between them). I'll post pics when the roller gets here,and when/if I pick up a new 2wd too

That scx10 is awesome!

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    see if we can't breath some life into this thread again.
    here's some of my old cars
    kyosho stadium baja (still own it, needs a new gearbox and some other miscellaneous parts)

my old RC10T3 (still have parts from it, but the truck is long sense destroyed and parted out)

Last edited by suburban_hooligan; 02-16-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    and sense i don't think my savage xs ss is in this thread yet

keep your eyes open in the next couple weeks. im in the middle of painting a new body for i as i type this
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast