Thread: I am new to the RC, and I want to be sure to buy a good car

I am new to the RC, and I want to be sure to buy a good car

I am new to the RC, and I want to be sure to buy a good car, brands and seen, kyosho hpi traxxas losi team durango team and network team assosiated and cat. which is the most resistant, and which one resists the salt and sand from the beaches.of course I do not want to spend much money

traxxas is the way to go. but you cant run any kind of rc in salt water except for boats, duh. traxxas is the best company for beginnners. i would say go with the traxxas rustler vxl or xl5, stampede 2wd vxl or xl5, slash 2wd vxl or xl5, the slash 4x4 vxl, or the stampede 4x4 vxl. for beginners, go with the rustler or pede 2wd but if you want to, go with the pede 4x4 or slash 4x4. "pede" meanin stampede
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    traxxas is the way to go. but you cant run any kind of rc in salt water except for boats, duh. traxxas is the best company for beginnners. i would say go with the traxxas rustler vxl or xl5, stampede 2wd vxl or xl5, slash 2wd vxl or xl5, the slash 4x4 vxl, or the stampede 4x4 vxl. for beginners, go with the rustler or pede 2wd but if you want to, go with the pede 4x4 or slash 4x4. "pede" meanin stampede
    Agreed I'd go with the slash over the pede cause its easier to handle

but the pede is more versatile with more ground clearance
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    but the pede is more versatile with more ground clearance
    Both things to consider.... You can make the slash taller by adding 2.8 trenchers and pede shocks for the ultimate monster truck.

traxxas by far
    you can do anything with it and go anywhere with it