Thread: Slash 4x4 to Backslash 4x4 Finished!!!

Slash 4x4 to Backslash 4x4 Finished!!!

Hey guys! Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I've been caught up with Thanksgiving and school! I finished the Backslash last week and it has been awesome! I like this setup better than the SC setup. I will have to do 2 finished threads to be able to cover everything. Here we go!

So I went with Proline Badlands and Proline Split Six V2 rims. The Badlands are awesome and the rims look great.

I went with AKA SLash 4x4 1/8 Wheel Adapters. No slop and they are easy to assemble. You MUST use blue loctite unless you want your wheel adapters to fall off while your driving. You can also see the rims in this picture.

The body of choice was the Proline 2012 Bulldog Body for the RC8.2e. It looks sick in my opinon. Proline discountinued the CrowdPleazer 2.0 for the MP777 so I tried the Bulldog. I like the look way better. You do have to trim it more than recommended but it fits. I used Pactra Outlaw Black, Pactra Flourescent Green, and Pactra Backing color.

The wing I chose is the Hot Bodies D8 wing. The wing mount is the Hot Bodies D8 wing mount. Both work very well.

I geared it lower. I have a 12t Traxxas pinon on it instead of the 13t. I can run for 20 minutes and it will get warm. I covered the rest of the stuff in part 1 of the conversion. If you have any questions post them below. Thanks!
    -TraxxasAllOut

The tires look like they were glued wrong but they were glued properly. They just look like they're coming off the bead.

I dig it all!

Sent from not a iphone

Thanks man! I wasn't sure how this conversion was going to work out but it came out pretty good in my opinon. In the rear I messed up on some of the trim lines not being strait (which you can see on the green) but you can't tell from far away. Thanks once again!

Damn Man, thats a BEAST!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

Thanks! Glad to hear you like it!

I have made many updates and changes since this and should have a new thread on it soon.