Thread: Traxxas Slash 4x4 snow tires/paddle tire help

Question Traxxas Slash 4x4 snow tires/paddle tire help

I am in need of paddle tires for the snow... I am hoping to find some that are pre-made since I havn't done it myself before and I don't want to mess anything up. Could anyone help? If I do need to put them together myself what will I need?

Proline sand paddles or proline sand paws.

You need tires, rims and glue. Go to trackside they will help you out, its a good group of guys there. Although to be honest I find chains work better than paddles in snow just searh how to make rc tire chains on you tube.

Thanks man, i've been meaning to stop by there. I'll look into chains too, hopefully I can get some more opinion's on chains vs paddles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazzard View Post
    You need tires, rims and glue. Go to trackside they will help you out, its a good group of guys there. Although to be honest I find chains work better than paddles in snow just searh how to make rc tire chains on you tube.

I have the proline sand paws for my rustler, they are really nice, hard compound so they dont balloon. DJMedic2008 has a video on hoe to do some beadlock wheels with the proline slingshot tires, very informational. I would recommend the beadlocks over gluing them cause ii think they are easier to do than gluing. But ya, go to Trackside and ask for some help, they will.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler