Thread: best coaxial helicopter

best coaxial helicopter

hello all, i want to know what the best coaxial helicopter on the market is. im leaning toward the blade mcx2 because it has a blazing fast pirouette rate and the parts reliability (LED's ftw ) , but ive heard better things about the nine eagles draco. people say that it flies faster and weighs less, and its half the price. will the mcx2 perform better than the draco with the tail boom? is there a better bird out there than both of these? any advice will be highly appreciated.
    just cause its made for offroad, doesnt mean it cant hit 80mph.

I just got my Blade mCX2 a few days ago and I am already messing around with it's advanced settings. I've been letting my buddies fly it and they are getting the hang of it in about 15 minutes. I did a lot of research prior to purchase and this is THE one. It has plenty of speed, you can start with the beginner settings on the radio then move it up to advanced. Then you can adjust the swash plate for even more advanced settings. I'm ordering the tailboom which I heard helps it fly a little faster but the main benefit it less wind resistance and the adjustable counter weight. Great starter. Tons of fun.

You haven't seen anything from the MCX2 until you tune it with a computerized radio. I fly mine with a DX6i, it is so fast and responsive. I can actually make it out fly itself, it can actually bank so hard now that it just falls. Once you get the hang of the MCX2 with advanced settings, grab the MSRx, it's down to $99 and is a blast to fly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

The Blade 400 RC helicopter and new Blade 450 (which has replaced the blade 400) are two of the best value collective pitch RC helicopters on the market for people who are just starting out on collective pitch.

Regards.
    Andy.

The Blade 400 RC helicopter and new Blade 450 (which has replaced the blade 400) are two of the best value collective pitch RC helicopters on the market for people who are just starting out on collective pitch.

Regards.
    Andy.

I think Coaxial can't fly well in the wind but anyway Eflite Blade CX2 and Esky Lama V3/4 are most recognized plateforms of coaxial helis.