Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Truggy do you run?

RobinBanks
    I run an Ansmann Royal Flash with an EZRun 9t motor and the 60a ESC. All cheapo kit but isn't half fun to bash

Straight up t4.1 man i love it. What i like is that i can throw street tires on it and it rips on the pavement and then i can throw some knobs on it and rip through mud. Very versatile and i dont find parts that expensive either. T4.1 BL ftw

I dont own a t4 but last time i was at the track i flipped on the straight away and a t4 hit me. (S&N Trackside)

i run a jammin x2 crt converted to brushless mass power haha
    Jammin x2 crt electric conversion.mamba monster 2200kv combo hitec 7954sh,hongnor 2.4
    Jammin x2 cr electric conversion.mamba monster 2650kv combo hitec 645mg hongnor 2.4
    Jammin crt.5 electric conversion.
    Ultra lx2e.Mamba monster 2650 combo.
    Mini mgt3.0

spider
    If you want a basher or something to just beat around the neighborhood with then Traxxas is what you're looking for and there is nothing wrong with your bandit. As for upgrades. There is really nothing on the bandit that breaks. It's a tough little car so I would recommend only upgrade things like suspension arms, shock towers etc IF you manage to break one which is pretty unlikely.

bigmooi
    I got 2 8ight ts seem to be pretty good as long as you maintain and turn some wrenchs.

HoBoa/Ofna Hyper 10tte
    MMP SCT 2400kv
    Savox 1257
    3s
    HPI WR8 Flux
    Grave Digger 30th
    Tamiya Lunch Box sold
    Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate sold
    Thunder Tiger MT4-G3 sold
    Hoboa/Ofna Hyper 10tte sold
    Axial Exo Terra sold

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    If you want a basher or something to just beat around the neighborhood with then Traxxas is what you're looking for and there is nothing wrong with your bandit. As for upgrades. There is really nothing on the bandit that breaks. It's a tough little car so I would recommend only upgrade things like suspension arms, shock towers etc IF you manage to break one which is pretty unlikely.
    I cracked my rear shock tower in two and broke my bulkhead from a really big rock. but its fine now and thats all that has broken. they were both my fault
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

im running the associated b4.1 worlds kit with the tekin rx8 esc and 2050kv motor
    solar servo from hobbypartz and spektrom radio

Im running a Rustler VXL with a Tenshock x802 2400kv motor and ESC Xerun 150A with (2) Venom 3S 5000mAH. Normal 2.4Ghz 5Ch Radio System...pretty cool and fast but wanna get it to the 100mph spot...still tweaking it. Just wont stay planted to the ground...front nor back...need help...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast