Thinking of buying an E-Revo Brushless
So as the title says.. I'm thinking of getting a Brushless E-Revo.
My reasons behind this are:
- I got over my GV Nitro road car, the constant tinkering and tuning just loses its fun after a while lol.. }
- Being able to drive off-road is so much more convenient.
- I can get readily available traxxas spare parts at my local hobby shop.
- From what I've read the Brushless E-Revo is one of the better out of the box kits that you can get.
I do have a few questions though..
- The Mamba motor on the Brushless E-Revo isn't water resistant and from the RC Nightmare un-boxing video I watched onYouTube stated that it really didn't like water. Has anyone had any major issues with this?
- I was looking at the Traxxas Velineon Power system (Velineon 3500 & VXL 3s ESC) which is "waterproof" how does the performance of the Velineon compare to the Mamba Monster?
- Also, is the E-Revo my best option? I'll mostly be driving it in the field next to my house and at the local BMX track when its open for RC cars.
The other options I've considered are:
- The Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless
- HPI Savage Flux HP
Thanks for reading my wall of text! :cool: