Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which to choose?

which to choose?

I was wondering if you guys could help me choose which truggy I should get.Im a big basher (I like to get lots of air) but also like to have some speed on my cars, the three cars I was looking at was the thunder tiger sparrowhawk xxt, duratrax evader and the e-firestorm (all brushless) If you could help me out that would be much appreciated and if you have any suggestions for me under 350 that would be nice too, Thanks

ThunderTiger, DuraTraxx are cheap brands (Duratraxx is OK actually). The HPI E-Firestorm is incredible, expensive (still cheaper then the Rustler VXL) but you get what you pay for. I drove the first generation brushless up there with the best Ive driven. Much better then the Rustler, but the Rustler has more part support because of being Traxxas. Both are waterproof.
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

Thanks, im probably just gonna go with the evader since it has a great warranty its waterproof and its cheap

Honestly, the best basher we have ever owned is the Stampede 4x4...I know it's not a truggy...but just saying

what about the ofna hyper tt from tower hobbies cheap reliable and with alitte extra cash you can get a great brushless system for it

Ya the stampede 4x4 is great but is out of my price range for now but im not in any rush to get an rc just wanted to see my options

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Delo View Post
    Thanks, im probably just gonna go with the evader since it has a great warranty its waterproof and its cheap
    I haven't seen the new Evaders in person, but Duratraxx has definitely stepped things up, I guess they kind of need to, to keep up with the dropping prices of big name RCs.

Tell me how it is
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

I will if I do get it but like I said im not in any rush and im still happy with the car I have,so it might be a while

The Ofna Hyper TT is pretty awesome.

yeah the duratrax are pretty cool i have one and i also enjoy jumps and doing things i probly shouldnt but its held up pretty good, other than bustin a wheel and broke a hub on the rear, and too parts are easy and cheap to find

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast