Thread: 1/10 e-revo brushless

1/10 e-revo brushless

Has anyone had any problems with there's? This is my third time running mine and I just decided to go with stock batteries and my truck was at best doing like 10mph, and and kept almost like pulsing it just doesn't seem right. Anyone have this problem?

Brushless motors, particularly the sensorless kind, "cog" at slow speeds. I believe that's what you are talking about. They just don't spin smoothly at slow speeds. They stutter.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

But even if the batteries were completely charged? I just plugged em in and it was doing this. I'm gonna have to try it with new batteries again tomorrow.

Did you program the motor to brushless instead of NiMh? There's an option on the Mamba program for you to change that. Upgrade to lipo. In the booklet, it says that batteries that can't handle the power or acceleration of the MM will tend to cog because of the lack of power from the batteries.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

hmm ok i guess ill go lipo then

Quote Originally Posted by JUICE3OX View Post
    But even if the batteries were completely charged? I just plugged em in and it was doing this. I'm gonna have to try it with new batteries again tomorrow.
    Yeah get some LiPos. Go to HobbyPartz.com and get yourself some Gens Ace batteries and a Thunder charger. I have the AC6, but there are other models.

I have some Turnigy 5000mah 20-30C Batteries from ebay along with a lipo bag, (first I bought them from Hobbyking but they came fried), 60mph with 54/19 gearing. Frightening to drive

Youtube Account:

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1696 View Post
    I have some Turnigy 5000mah 20-30C Batteries from ebay along with a lipo bag, (first I bought them from Hobbyking but they came fried), 60mph with 54/19 gearing. Frightening to drive
    That sucks. I have yet to have a problem from HobbyPartz. How was the customer service? Did the replace the batteries or give you your money back?

Customer Service was trash. They kept saying cancel your paypal account and all this. Took like 7 months to get the money back and used that for ebay batteries of the same title.

Youtube Account: