Thread: E-Revo?

2715jr

E-Revo?

I've been out of Electric for a few years and I'm getting back into it and I'm looking to get an E-Revo and I want I Lipo but what brand and what kind is good to use?

Welcome to the forums!! I'm running 2 Turnigy 5000mah 20-30C Lipos in my E Revo. Ordered them off Ebay, hit 60mph with these, probably even faster with a different gearing and tires.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

Yea check hobbyking.com they have turnigy nano techs with the traxxas connector already on an there battery's made just for the Revo, summit an so on

any brand is ok... i run dual 2s 5000mah batteries(brand is:dynamite)

look at gens ace lipos or if your more racy or want more punch look at duratrax's lipos

Check out SPC. Just got my first spc battery. 5600mah,50c,3s lipo. They are or were running a special on it for $59.00. I received mine last wednesday. I used it one time, one charge in my 4x4 stampede. Very impressive ljpo. Customer service is second to none!

Sent from not a iphone

The mamba system is perfect for the e revo. The e revo can easily handle the power all the way to the mambas max, 6s lipo. But 5s is the perfect choice with a mamba.