404 Not Found

Görüntülemeye çalıştığınız sayfa bulunamadı. Bu sayfa ya yayından kaldırılmış ya da hiç yayınlanmamış :)
Lütfen geldiğiniz yeri kontrol ediniz ya da aşağıdan arama yaparak istediğiniz sayfaya gidiniz.

Jammin' X2 CRT

Thread: Jammin' X2 CRT

Jammin' X2 CRT

I am building my X2 CRT with the Tekno conversion. I plan on using a Tekin RX8 2000kv system. I am mainly building this for back yard racing and some local track racing. I will purchase my truck kit and power system in 2 or 3 weeks.

dont buy it.

Def. not woth the money.i have converted my jammin x2 cr truggy and buggy.and from personal experianses the teckno conversion kits suck.i just bought the stuff i liked and save some cash and made it mor personal im my opinion and it preformes well at the track usually 3 in a 15person race also that is amain so i actually beat aboyt 20-30 other racers.can post up pics if you want as it might help you with the conversion

dont do it they are pretty bad conversion kit.Its better to put a little thought and effort into it there for making it more urs as u created it not just a store bought conversion and u can save some money.I have converted both my jammin x2's as in the buggy and truggy and i constantly beat out 30 people in the classes.i can post up pics if u want if yur thinking about going this way