Thread: a little help please.

a little help please.

First I'd like to say that rc nightmare does a awesome job on the video reviews! That's why I joined this site.(and I'm from Wisconsin.) I've always loved rc cars but never bought the hobby grade. About a month ago I bought a traxxas rustler with a Titan 12t. Now I'm addicted. I burned up two motors in two weeks so I think I'm getting bored with the 2 wheel drive stuff. Here's where I need help. I love the summit, and plan on getting one someday and leaving it all stock but first I want to get a emaxx or erevo for off-road speed and bashing. The brushed models for now and upgrade to mamba later. Emaxx is 414 and erevo is about $500. I something fun easy to fix and cheap replacement parts. I want to just drive it and have fun without the need to upgrade anything other than motor and batteries.
    Thanks for your help.

I have been looking to buy a new monster rc truck for the last few weeks. Been doing all kinds of research and I have finally found one I like but I am buying it online which makes me a little nervous. I am hoping that someone knows a little bit about http://www.radiocontrolledtoysonline.com/remote-control-trucks-c5.html any information could really help thanks

traxxas emaxx because it has better shocks and the parts are cheaper

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker
    this is not a truck, but for speed and bashing get the traxxas slash 2wd/4x4

get the traxxas stampede 4x4 vxl or the traxxas slash 4x4 vxl. the emaxx is fine but its not that fast and is really big and heavy. you will be most pleased with the pede 4x4 all around.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler