Thread: short course truck choosing

short course truck choosing

I dont know to get a nitro slash or the nitro slayer and the nitro sc10.

First, decide if you want 2wd or 4wd. If you want 4wd, you should probably get the Slayer. I've never run the SC10, so I can't tell you how durable it is. I do have a Rustler, which is what the Slash is based off of, and I beat the crap out of it. Being as the Slash is based on the Rustler, upgrades should be easy to find. Out of these three, I'd recommend the Slash.

I have the 3.3 slayer.... I would say that one, if your tired of having the 1/10 4wd sct look then you can convert the slayer to a revo, also what I have done at the moment

Traxxas is always behind every product it puts out so finding parts is not an issue

ya, do u want 2wd or 4wd. id get the slayer cause its 4wd and id get the nitro slash if i wanted a 2wd. since they are traxxas cars, there are tons of upgrades, replacement parts are everywhere, and they are better bashers than the SC10.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker
    if you had to get nitro i go slash but personally i preferr the electric slash 4wd (4X4)