Thread: Tracks

5g5r5a5n5t5

Tracks

What do people like to see in a short course track? Tight? Open? Fast? Tecnical? What kind and size of jumps? Specific features? Pictures? Ideas? Layout? Anything you like or don't like to see at the local raceway? Just discuss tracks.

Right now Im trying to design a couple. One for my yard and one fore a friends. When design is finalized I will try and post pictures of the grid. In both I'm trying to include high speed areas with at least one big air kick, along with a tight technical section. I'm thinking, too, of trying to include a criss cross track jump

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by 5g5r5a5n5t5 View Post
    What do people like to see in a short course track? Tight? Open? Fast? Tecnical? What kind and size of jumps? Specific features? Pictures? Ideas? Layout? Anything you like or don't like to see at the local raceway? Just discuss tracks.

Right now Im trying to design a couple. One for my yard and one fore a friends. When design is finalized I will try and post pictures of the grid. In both I'm trying to include high speed areas with at least one big air kick, along with a tight technical section. I'm thinking, too, of trying to include a criss cross track jump
    i think wide space and big long turns

i like them to be wider so its easier to pass people and lots of jumps to make it more challenging