Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Short Course Trucks

Favorite Short Course Trucks

What is your favorite Short course truck and why?

The SC10: Has a racing-look chassis. Has mudflaps which look cool. Nice tires for racing. Very cool bodies.

Monster Quay
    The Slash 4x4: durable,4 wheel drive,nice body and easier to drive.

Sc10 Very durable. Great for racing. handles jumps very well. Handles really good. very good Traction. Is a very good truck. And the designs are pretty sweet.

motokid249
    sc10 hasn't broken on me yet and i had it for a little more than a year now and it handles great one thing is that tires balded quickly on mine and i have a mamba max 7700 in it so it flys. if u buy the brushless kit seperate get a new diff rebuild or complete

ZZRguy
    Slash Ultimate 4x4, fast fun and can take a beating, the Blitz is my second favorite because it jumps better than the Slash, but does not go as fast.

I really have a soft spot for the slash but in head to head races the SC10 typically out performs it.

I'm new to the whole RC racing scene. I bought a Slash simply for the durability and the availability of parts at my LHS. We race every sunday on an indoor carpet track with a few small wooden jumps. We are going into week 3 tomorrow. The first two weeks were both won by slashes, and there are SC10's, an HPI Blitz, and a Losi Strike as well. 7 trucks last week, and the Slash won the day. I drove a buddies SC!0 during practice. The only thing thats different is the cornering ability. In the corners, if you arent careful the Slash will traction roll. The SC10 just kinda squats and takes the turn.

But, being my first truck, I still like the Slash

Lilsht92
    The kyosho SC and the Team associated seem very dependable and great builds to me

jettrooper02
    my personal favorite is the jammin scrt10, that's the one i want the most, for a 4x4. for 2wd, it's tied between the slash, blitz ESE(and only the ESE), sc10, and ultima sc. i know, that's like all of em, but they would all do good on the track when set up right, which is what matters for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast